I. What Are Your Data We Collect?
We can collect your data in different ways. We can cite among others;
A. Data you provide us. When you register on any of our platforms, use or subscribe to any of our Services or Participate in one of the interactive features of our Services, we can collect several types of data;
1. Your data such as your name, your e-mail address, your telephone and mobile number, your mailing address;
2. Other Information such as birth date, photographs, videos, password, billing information, credit card information, demographic information, place of work, your personal interests and background, gender, age, dating gender preference, dating age range preference, physical characteristics, personal description, sexual life experiences, ethnicity, religion, political views, geographical location (including GPS), and any other information you share with the Services. We may also receive information about you from other users. For example, we will collect your email address if another user tries to refer Funglobe to you. We may collect billing or payments information if you engage with a paid Service.
B. Information About How You Use ours Funglobe Services. We may collect information about your participation and actions on the Services. This may include information such as the pages and profiles you view, how you browse the Services, your Funglobe coin balance and purchases you make through the Services such as boosts and gifts. It can also include the various functions and features that you use, such as Funglobe Messenger, the connections you make, other friends or contacts you invite to the Services and profile searches you perform, or your use of our applications.
C. Information from Content You Upload. When you upload photos, videos or other content to the Services, we may collect information about the content, such as the time, date and place the photo or content was taken or uploaded (also known as metadata), and how you use them, who views them or with whom you share.
D. When you access our Services, we and our third party partners automatically record information from your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. When you access our Services using a mobile device, we may also receive or collect identification numbers associated with your device (such as a unique device ID, IDFA, Google AdID and Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, email address, other apps that you have downloaded, and, if you have enabled features and functions of the Services that use your device’s location, your geographical location data (including GPS). We also collect information about your usage of, and activity on, our Services. Also, some of the information we collect, for example an IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location. We may work with third parties to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices so that we understand how you use our Service across various devices.
F. When you have enabled the use of our Services through a third-party Funglobe social networking or similar site or mobile or other application (a "Social Networking Site") or connect or link our Services to a Social Networking Site, such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, you permit Funglobe to access and use certain information about you that is made available to Funglobe through or from that Social Networking Site. The information obtained by Funglobe varies by Social Networking Site and may be affected by the permission and privacy settings you establish at that Social Networking Site, but can include information such as your name, profile picture, public Facebook profile, network, gender, username, user ID, age range or birthday, place of work, relationship interests, language, location, country, interests, photos, photos you are tagged in, videos, contacts list, friends lists or followers and other information such as information about Facebook friends you might share in common with other members of the Services. By using or linking our Services through or with a Social Networking Site, you are authorizing Funglobe to collect, store, retain and use, in accordance with this Policy, any and all of your information that Funglobe has obtained from the Social Networking Site, including to create a Funglobe profile page and account for you. Depending on the Social Networking Site and your privacy settings, Funglobe may also post information to your Social Networking Site. Your agreement to the foregoing takes place when you accept or allow or “go to” (or other similar terms, such as tapping “Okay”) our application from a Social Networking Site, go to a Social Networking Site from the Services, when you sign up or login to the Services through a Social Networking Site (such as by tapping “Sign up with Facebook” or “Log in with Facebook” on the Services), when you otherwise connect or link your Social Networking Site to our Services, or the transfer of information to Funglobe from such site. If there is information about your “friends” or people you are associated with in your Social Networking Site account, the information we obtain about those persons may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable Social Networking Site. You acknowledge and agree that Funglobe is not responsible for, and has no control over, any applicable privacy settings on any Social Networking Sites (including any settings related to any messages or advertisements about Funglobe that the Social Networking Site may send to you or your friends). You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on Social Networking Sites before getting or using applications such as ours or linking or connecting your Social Networking Site account to the Services.
G. We may be provided with information relating to you or your conduct on the Services by other users of the Services. We also collect information that third-party organizations may provide to us, such as contact details, demographic information, Internet navigation details, credit reference or fraud prevention information. Financial institutions or payment processors may also provide us updated payment information or payment methods related to your paid account or paid subscription and services.
II. How do we use your collected information?
Funglobe uses your data in various ways for the following reasons;
B. To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service, to provide any messaging or communications associated with the functions and features of the Services (including by email, SMS or MMS text message), to keep you posted on our latest product or service announcements or updates, software updates, security alerts and any technical notices, to provide you with confirmation of purchases, invoices, support and administrative messages or notice about changes to our terms, conditions or policies. We will use your Contact Information when we communicate with you. Where it is relevant to the issues we are contacting you about we may also use the other categories of information described in Section I;
D. Promotions and advertising; to communicate with you about and administer contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by Funglobe and our selected partners that may be relevant to you, your interests and how you use the Services, including marketing and advertising communications; and to develop, display and track content or advertising that may be relevant to you on our site and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites. We may use all categories of information described in Section 1 for this purpose. We will use your Contact Information for direct communications with you
E. In addition to the uses described above, to provide features of the Services that may be relevant to you and your geographical location or GPS information, such as Services provided through our mobile apps that may allow users to see more information about each other, for example, common restaurants or points of interest visited or seen; you should always check the location-based settings on both your device and on the Services to manage such services;
III. Sharing your personal information with others
Funglobe uses your data in various ways for the following reasons;
Our Funglobe's Services allow you to share information about yourself with other individuals and other companies, including other users and potential users of the Services or other products or services offered by Funglobe and third-party Social Networking Sites. Consider your own privacy and personal safety when sharing your information with anyone, including information you share through your profile, as profiles include basic information that was provided at registration, information provided through a Social Networking Site, and may include other information added by you or your friends (for example, your religion, ethnicity and physical characteristics), as well as information about your use of the Service (for example, whether you were recently logged in to Funglobe). Please review our Online Dating Safety Tips for tips in using our Services.
Information on your profile is viewable by other users or visitors to our Services, and may also be viewable through public search or on third-party sites that you use. We do not control who reads the information you share or what others may do with this information, so we encourage you to use discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Also, when sharing information about others, please consider their safety and privacy and get their consent for that sharing.
Thus, we can not paratge your information with our third parties only in certain circumstances
- With third party vendors, consultants, advertising partners, and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, which may include, but is not limited to, identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing fraud detection services, processing payments, providing chargeback representation services or providing analytics or attribution services;
- In connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture or any related or similar proceedings;
IV. When Registrering on our Platform
- By registering for our Services, you consent to receive email messages from us. You can opt out of receiving certain messages from us by visiting the "settings" page of your account or by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link on these email communications from Funglobe. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices or purchase confirmations, or our ongoing business activities in order to provide the Services to you. If you consent to receive SMS or MMS text messages, we may communicate with you via text.
- In addition to the advertising practices described above, we may use, share or permit third party advertising networks or similar third party partners to collect information about your browsing and usage activities over time and across websites and applications when you use our sites or Services. Typically, this information is collected through cookies, pixels or similar technologies which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, click stream information, browsing and usage activities on our Services and on other applications and sites around the Web, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. This information is typically used to display targeted ads on or through our Services or other products or services offered by Funglobe, to display targeted ads to our users or website visitors on other websites or apps, including on Facebook, and to analyze the success of our marketing campaign efforts.
V. Managing your account
Please note that if you change information in your account or otherwise opt out of receiving certain communications, this will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
VI. Information exchange ety account security
VII. Age registration
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our Services to individuals age 18 and above. We do not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that personal information about a person under 13 has been provided to us, please immediately contact us using the details below. contact page
VIII. Link to third party websites
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please always check the privacy policies that apply to a third party site before you provide any information to the website.
IX. FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES
We may share your personal information, including your payment transactions and activities on the Funglobe Services, with third party partners for security and fraud prevention purposes. At the time of this writing, Funglobe works with Sift Science and other companies, which collect, process and analyze such data for an indefinite period of time for the purpose of helping their customers to identify and prevent fraud, but we may work with other providers in the future as well.
X. Update to this policiy
Funglobe reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Revision" date below and will post the updated Policy on this page. We may also provide other methods of notice or request your consent depending on the circumstances.
Origin Language of the policy
The language of this Policy is English. Where Funglobe has provided a translation of the English version of this Policy, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of this Policy will govern your relationship with Funglobe. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this Policy says and what a translation says, then the English language version will take precedence.